Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (263MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (106MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- A new feature has been implemented in Calendar page so that users can respond to an event inside this page without depending on the original email containing the invitation. Additionally, now users are able to provide comments while responding to invitations.
- A new “Email Search” feature has been introduced which enables users to perform advanced searches (example: Search for emails in a different folder without the need to navigate to that folder).
- A new feature has been added (under WebMail->Sending setting) which enables Administrators to control the maximum file size allowed to be used as an attachment when composing an email using webmail.
- The Installer now automatically configures the Application Pools during the installation.
- Fixed an issue in Calendaring in regard to Windows Server 2008 whereby external events could cause the page to crash due to UTC time conversion.
- Prevent unnecessary logging if the system level Cloud Sync and Priority Migration are disabled.
- Fixed a bug in Calendaring engine to handle email with an inlined invitation.
- Fixed a bug in user setting page whereby sometimes clicking on the setting under some conditions might show an error.
- Fixed a bug in Calendar page whereby deleting multiple events at once where not possible.
- Significant performance improvement in loading Calendar events.
- Enhancement in Calendaring engine to handle Microsoft Outlook’s counter appointments.
- Various enhancement in the webmail and Calendaring for a better and faster user experience.