Elevate Your Business with MSME Digital Grant MADANI
Unlock up to RM5,000 in matching funds for your cybersecurity transformation
Utilise the “MICRO, SMALL DAN MEDIUM ENTERPRISE DIGITAL GRANT (MSME) MADANI” grant and evolve your cybersecurity infrastructure to protect your digital assets and data with:
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
This grant offers a 50% matching grant up to RM5,000 per entity for subscribing to cybersecurity services from selected Digitalisation Partners. Grants are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Are You Eligible?
- Malaysian-Owned: MSMEs/Cooperatives must be at least 60% owned by Malaysian citizens.
- Registration Requirements: Must be registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)/Local Authorities (PBT) or Malaysia Co-operative Societies Commission (SKM).
- Operating Duration: The business should be operating for at least six months.
- Annual Turnover: Must have an annual turnover of an average of at least RM50,000.
- Previous Grants: Not eligible to businesses already applied for the Digitalisation Grant from the previous budget in 2020, 2021 and partial 2022.
What are the required documents?
- Identification: Copy of identity card or passport of director(s)/partner(s)/proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Business License: Business registration documents/SSM business profile/SKM registration docs.
- Financial Documents: Latest audited accounts, management accounts, or latest two-month bank statements.
- Invoice: Invoice/quotation issued by Digitalisation Partners.
- The Applicant must contact and appoint one or more services of Service Providers listed by MDEC to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 digital services).
- The Applicant must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider is to submit the MSME application together with the supporting document to the Bank.
- Once the application is approved, the applicant is responsible to pay the 50% from the total invoice or more which Bank will only make payment 50% or up to RM5,000.00 to the Service Provider.