Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
[tab] [tab_item title=”MailNow! 6 64 Bit”] [message_box title=”Important Notice” color=”red”] Please download this version of MailNow! 6 if your server satisfy the following criterias
1. At-least have 8GB RAM
2. Running a 64-Bit Operating System
[/message_box] MailNow! 6 64Bit installer (284MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation,upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6 or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.[/tab_item] [tab_item title=”MailNow! 6 32 Bit”] [message_box title=”General Notice” color=”blue”] Any existing user of MailNow! may download the following installer.
MailNow! 6 32Bit installer (282MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation,upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6 or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.[/tab_item] [/tab]
[accordion] [acc_item title=”New Features”] 1. New Storage Engine with improved performance.
2. Rewritten calendar backend to improved performance.
3. Search for emails with BCC field in Sent Items.
4. Global address book sharing across domains.
5. Alternative mechanism to view appointments list on a single day from month view, instead of going into day view in Calendar (This is particularly useful for heavy calendar users)
6. DMARC checking is now enable to add an extra layer of protection. Admin users can change these settings from the Webmail Admin Panel->Security->DMARC.
7. New version of Anti-Spam is introduced to enhanced email filtration.
[/acc_item] [acc_item title=”Enhancements”] 1. Search button in personal address book in webmail besides ‘Enter to Search’ for better UI experience and performance.
2. Enhanced the webmail calendar to prevent from users typing in ‘Invited Attendees’ section whilst editing a calendar event.
3. Implement log rotation for calendar logging for better performance and maintainability.
4. Add filename to the delivery logs.
5. Append calendar event subject to the email subject of the calendar invitation email.
6. Allow search with multiple “To” fields.
7. Now all the calendar invitation send and responses sent via calendar is saved in the users sent items folder.
8. Display a notification after sending calendar invite update on users who are notified.
9. Activity logging for calendar.
[/acc_item] [acc_item title=”Bug Fixes”] 1. Winmail.dat files are not processed while the email is in deleted items or custom folders with space in the folder name.
2. Fixed a bug whereby attendees can accept/reject/tentative respond to an event from webmail even after the organizer has removed that particular attendee from the event invitation.
3. Fixed a bug in displaying calendar invites with customized time zones.
4. Fixed a bug whereby changing the user name by editing user details from webmail admin do not reflect properly on display name of the outgoing emails.
5. Fixed a bug whereby deleting last email or first email of a list of emails displayed on webmail do not load the next set of available emails until refresh.
6. Fixed a bug whereby Adding a user to the system using webmail admin panel do not automatically refresh the address book.
7. Fixed a bug whereby replying to an email with inline image content of same name causing the recipients to display the same image multiple times.
8. Fixed a bug in displaying SMTP performance log whereby logging recipient was not working SMTP properly causing performance log to display an error.
9. Fixed a bug in mailnow whereby when multiple recipients receive a spam email and once of the said recipients has the domain of that email whitelisted, that particular user will not receive the email and the other recipients in the system will receive the email in their Junk folder.
10. Fix a bug in displaying upcoming events in webmail whereby caldavsync event times are parsed with errors.
11. Fix a bug whereby some attachments cannot be properly parsed and eml files cannot be downloaded.
12. Fixed a bug whereby marking emails as unread do not change the unread count until page reload.
13. Fix a bug whereby invitation email content of unavailable events (both in organizer and attendee) cannot be displayed properly.
14. Fix a bug whereby default selected item is not displayed in contact window Page.
15. Fixed a bug in webmail whereby unread count of emails not update upon deleting emails from a mailnow folder from WebMail.
16. Various UI Enhancements.
You may download the outlook plugin for MailNow! 6 address book here