Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (263MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (106MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug in advanced search whereby deleting, moving and archiving emails in search page not reflecting immediately on the main mail page.
- Fixed a bug in displaying calendar invites whereby the calendar invite is not displaying properly when the organizer field has a “sent by” field.
- Improved formatting of the emails to display emails with long body contents by removing pre tags and adding a horizontal scrollbar for emails with large body content.
- Fixed a bug in the email compose page whereby the font type of the very next line on top of the user signature always have the default font type and size.
- Fixed a bug in the webmail page whereby renaming a folder to an existing folder name causes an error.
- Fixed a bug in the domain level address book whereby a new folder cannot be created.
- Added validations to sending emails whereby it checks if the email is successfully added to the sent items and prompts an error message if not added successfully to the sent items.
- Handled a situation to allow a certificate to be uploaded when a certificate of the same name already exists
- Various enhancement in the webmail and Calendaring.
- Enhancing the purging feature to purge leftover antispam updates and also temporary email files older than 3 days.
- Added a new feature to allow users to respond to the read receipt requests from the Webmail.
- Adde a new feature to allow multiple users to be deleted in the user page in the system and domain levels.