With cyberattacks becoming more common, one-factor authentication can create significant security and compliance risks.
The upcoming security and productivity features are a great opportunity to transform your infrastructure. It also means you can take advantage of our latest advancements.
Reasons to Upgrade to MailNow! 6.0.28, as it supports:
- With 2 Factor Authentication, many enterprises are just beginning to realize the simple yet necessary additional layer of security that 2FA offers.
- FreeBusy protocol whereby it allows users to find available slots for appointments and meetings in other users’ calendars, even if they cannot confer with the user-provided the user has given them access to their calendar.
- Pre-defined role groups in WebMail.
- Dynamic corporate signatures to support uniformed and fully dynamic corporate signatures.
- Log purging for user logins log details.
- Permission report to display user access permissions based on role group.
- Support NLTM protocol in priority migration.
These features provide:
- Improved security
- Increased Productivity
- Lower helpdesk and security management costs
- Reduce fraud and build secure online relationships
Contact us and find out, how MailNow! 6 can better support and protect your employees!
Contact Us, Today!