Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (263MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (106MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug in the Recall feature whereby trying to recall a replied email in Outlook could potentially fail.
- Fixed a bug in the Brute force prevention feature where it could cause MailNow service to become unresponsive when stopping the service.
- Fixed a bug in the webadmin/contact page whereby importing a list of contacts while choosing ‘not to import duplicate contacts’ does not work.
- Fixed a bug in the webmail/calendar page where parsing time could cause problem if MailNow is installed in Windows 2008 server.
- Fixed a bug in webmail/calendar page when manipulating recurrent events.
- Fixed a browser compatibility issue with IE in contact page.
- Fixed a bug in the webmail/calendar page whereby modifying an accepted appointment in the attendee side would create a duplicate of the same appointment for that given attendee.
- Active Directory authentication is enhanced for users with multiple AD branches.
- Users are able to enable detailed SMTP logging on demand by creating a specific file name (ENABLE_SMTP_LOGGING) under their MailNow installation directory.
- Added a feature to allow users to continue editing an email after login from a session timeout.
- Various enhancement in the webmail, calendar and contact pages for a better user experience.