Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (275MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (114MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Add attachments to calendar requests emails.
- New performance report features
- New report to compare performance results of the domain against an individual user
- New report to cascade down to the individual user level from the system level performance reports.
- Improve base tag vulnerability checking.
- Enhance the users’ page in system and domain levels to display a message when a single user is successfully deleted.
- Enhance the cloud sync in user level whereby disabling the cloud sync will automatically remove the saved password for cloud sync.
- Fixed a bug whereby syncing calendar users was not working intermittently due to authorization issue.
- Fixed a bug in MailNow! 6 whereby any bcc recipients of an email is not displayed in the sent items of the sender.
- Fixed a bug in user level cloud sync whereby it is not allowed to remove the saved password for cloud sync.
- Fixed a bug in deleting calendar events whereby any event with external attendees are failed to be deleted.
- Fixed an issue whereby received date time in some emails is not properly displayed.
- Various UI improvements and fixes.