Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug in MailNow! POP3 download whereby if emails were left on the server and deleted manually from server, some emails were downloaded more than once.
- Fixed a bug whereby composing email in plain text would have duplicated corporate signature.
- Fixed a bug where contacts saved in Microsoft Outlook with single quotes (e.g. <‘firstname.lastname@example.org’>) could not be resolved correctly by MailNow!
- Fixed a bug whereby missing attachment when composing an email while having the word “attach” in the email body could cause “undefined attach undefined” error message due to connection problems.
- Fixed a bug where some setting under System Setting Access Rights could not be locked.
- Fixed a bug where AddressBook options under Alias Setting could not be saved.