Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
What’s new in 5.1.5:
- Delivery: Fixed a bug where the Receiving Permission is not enforced for aliases. So if let’s say you configure for the “everyone” alias not to be able to receive mails from outside, this will now be enforced.
- Webmail: Fixed a bug with the Chat feature which could cause the webmail to be crash and as a result logs out all the users.
- Webmail: There is a link to switch between Advanced and Lite webmail. So you will no longer be forced to use the Lite webmail when you are on mobile device. You are free to switch to the Advanced webmail if you wish to do so.
- Webmail: The list of users on the Back-Up page is not sorted alphabetically to make it easier for you to find a particular user.
- Delivery: Fixed a bug where a mail received may appear as corrupted (i.e. you see the MIME source of the email). This is due to the fact that the mail contains parentheses in the body part boundary tag. This has now been fixed.
- POP3: We now support the ability to turn off the POP3 DOS protection feature introduced in 5.1.3. To turn off create the file “variable.pop3.disable.ddos” under the <MailNow!>/Protocols directory.
- POP3: We now support the ability to delete POP3 mails as soon as the user retrieve them (i.e. the command RETR is issued). Normally mails are only deleted when the POP3 client issues the DELE command. To turn on this feature, create the file “variable.pop3.delete.asap“.