Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (297MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (136MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug whereby email attachments with a very long name could not be downloaded when using the webmail.
- Fixed a bug in Alias setting whereby the settings was not saved.
- Fixed a bug whereby if alias members are more than the size of the page, a vertical scrollbar is not added to the page.
- Fixed a bug in compose page whereby if a user inserts a table from the toolbar, the borders of the table are not visible. The recipient of the email also will not be able to see the borders of the table.
- Fixed the compatibility issue with IE.
- Fixed the issue whereby if there are so many users in one Group Policy then there is not a vertical scrollbar to see all of them.
- Fixed the issue with remembering the user/pass for two weeks if the “Keep me logged in” checkbox is ticked.
- Fixed an issue with regards to setting the timezone during wizard
- Fixed the issue in Auto-save draft whereby the body of the email is missing in the saved draft.
- Implemented user-level Addressbook distribution list.