Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (263MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (106MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed an issue in webmail which was causing not to show attachments in emails with the winmail.dat format.
- Fixed a bug in ‘send and receive’ setting page whereby when this setting is set from the system level, the text in the exception textbox won’t be changed at the domain level.
- Fixed a bug in webmail’s autoreply setting whereby if the autoreply is set from domain level and the setting is locked some of the information on the page won’t be shown properly.
- Fixed a bug in webmail and search page whereby double-clicking on an email will prompt an error page for non-admin users.
- Fixed a bug in the search page whereby replying or forwarding an email after closing the search page, could cause the compose page to become non-responsive.
- Significant enhancement in the engine and webmail for handling inline images when sending or receiving emails with such elements.
- Various enhancement in the webmail and Calendaring.