Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug where in UltraSE, a folder in the main level could not have a sub-folder.
- Fixed a bug where migrating from MailNow! 4 to MailNow! 5 UltraSE would not work if there were users in MailNow! 4 with no Email in their mailbox.
- Fixed a bug whereby in replying emails, a malformed HTML tag in the email body could issue an error.
- Added a security feature to enforce password policies. These policies are:
- Forbidding common passwords
- Enforcing minimum length of 8 characters
- Minimum requirement of one alphabet, one number and one special
- Added the ability to whitelist a sender’s email right from the email preview pane.
- Added the ability to whitelist a sender’s email or domain by clicking on “Not Junk” button.