Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug whereby sometimes Pop3 will redownload if MailNow service restarted.
- WebAdmin: Fixed a bug whereby Global Address Book records created in older versions of MailNow! could not be modified or moved in newer versions.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug whereby in Users Contacts and Admin Global Address Book pages, right clicking on a row would select previously selected rows as well.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug whereby Group Policy permissions would revert back to default states after a system/service restart.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug whereby Users Contacts created in older versions of MailNow! could not be moved to other folders.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug whereby using Internet Explorer, the search function would not work in custom made sub-folders (e.g. sub-folders created by user under Inbox).
- WebMail: Fixed a bug whereby in Internet Explorer, current folder view could not be changed after a search has been performed in custom made sub-folders (e.g. from sub-folder of Inbox to Sent Items).
- Inline graphics display: Preview of attached images can be now displayed in the email preview pane.
- Infomail Detection: MailNow! 5 Antispam Engine now detects and filters out Infomails. The options can be found under System Settings/Domain Setting -> Antispam -> Infomail Detection.