Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed an issue with MailNow service whereby if during Antivirus update/CloudSync/Migration, MailNow Service stopped the SMTP port is not released.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug where right clicking on a row would select previously selected rows as well. Now right clicking on a row which is not selected will release other rows, and selecting multiple rows and right clicking on one will select all the selected rows.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug where opening a Compose Window would remove the attachment(s) from previous Compose Windows.
- WebMail: Fixed a bug where an attachment with Chinese name could be corrupted after sending.
- WebMail: In admin pages (i.e. Users, Domains, Aliases and Group Policies) when row(s) are being deleted, associated name(s) are shown in the deletion confirmation window.