Most organisation pay for antivirus and/or endpoint protection but do not actively monitor its status. Most antivirus and endpoint, simply notify you of attacks and/or suspicious events. Then, it’s up to your IT team to manage things from there. With InsightNow!, organizations are backed by an elite team of experts who take targeted actions to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Change in Attack Strategy
• Organisations had to only worry about malware.
• Malware are malicious software which spreads through the network, removable devices and email.
• Hacking is manually done by cybercriminals to try to find some weakness in your system
• This weakness could be a bug in your software – i.e. a vulnerability
• Or because of bad security policy – i.e. weak passwords or substandard protocols.
• Uses a combination of both hacking and malware to achieve monetary gain (e.g. through data theft or ransom payment)
• Hacking is used to get into the system, malware is used create backdoor into your network or also encrypt your data (Ransomware)
Challenges InsightNow! Can Address
To discover if cybercriminals are already inside your network (also known as Advanced Persistent Threat – APT), where they remain stealthy undetected for an extended period.
SMEs’ – Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR
Enterprise – Stellar Cyber Starlight
Highly-trained team monitoring your network/ PCs’ 24×7 for SMEs’ and Enterprises
SMEs’ – Monthly susbscription which reduces your OPEX – customise the no. PC’s monitored
Enterprise – Recruiting a team to monitor and respond 24×7 would cost many times more!
Cybersecurity Transformation Kit
Revisiting your Cybersecurity Playbook – and finding where to begin your transformation journey – isn’t easy. We’ve created this Transformative Toolkit to help you navigate the landscape and gain some insight on where to start your transformation.
Threat Notification Isn’t the Solution – It’s a Starting Point!