Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 4 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 5. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Mark as Spam. It will automatically report an incoming spam email to InternetNow! and will blacklist the sender.
- Message Rules now supports text “exact match” condition. This applies to ‘From’, ‘To’, ‘CC’, ‘To or CC’ and ‘Subject’ fields.
- Enhancement in Antispam infomail detection.
- Webmail search bar default value changed to ‘From’ field.
- Exporting users to csv file now includes details of Permissions and Quota Limits.
- Fixed a bug whereby in hybrid mode, tracking account stores two copies of every email.
- Not Junk option supports whitelisting multiple email addresses at once.