- Ability to display a link to the admin site on all the ProxyNow! error message pages. This makes it easier for the user to, for example, go into the management page to change their password.
- Fixed a bug in reporting which caused user not to be able to see some reports including top user by site and top sites by users etc.
- No PDF & CSV generated for download for Top Category, Top Category By User and Top User By Category in Web Usage report.
- Change the text “Down Load” to “Download” for download button of pdf/csv dowload.
- Unable to generate and download PDF/CSV for all report (this affected all .49 beta).
- Fixed a bug whereby even if we don’t use content filtering, the slower redirector (pnredir) will be in used. With this fix, the surfing speed will be much faster (unless you are in fact using content filter).
- Fixed the bug where the daily reports sent to the administrator will not empty data under the top sites, top users etc section.
- Reduced the number of concurrent redirectors inside squid config file for better compatibility with ufdb and decreasing the CPU and Memory usage. therefore having better performance.
- Fixed a bug in “pnredir” redirector configuration file which will improve speed if application control, antivirus or content filter are turned on.
- Better handling of “ufdbguard” as a third party redirector when using “pnredir” redirector as the main redirector which will improve speed if application control, antivirus or content filter are turned on.
- Auto-purging of real time database report everyday at 3:30 AM which will improvement performance.