Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (283MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (122MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Fixed a bug in the webmail whereby if a new folder is created it won’t be shown in the context menu “Move to Folder”, until the page is refreshed.
- Fixed a bug in Calendaring appointment form when moving to different form fields using Tab key.
- Fixed a bug in the webmail whereby an attachment with apostrophe in the file name won’t be uploaded.
- Fixed a bug in Virus Filtering whereby some files where missed to be scanned.
- Fixed a bug in Calendaring When showing an event in the webmail if the user account contains uppercase character.
- Various minor fixes in the webmail.
- Formatting of the event time displayed in the calendar event is improved for better readability.
- A new option has been added to the context menu in the webmail which enables users to open their mailbox folders in multiple tabs in the browser.
- Calendaring engine enhanced to cater for better handling of the external events. Now, its possible to accept or reject an external calendar invitation.
- Adding attachments when composing a new email has been enhanced to support asynchronous upload.
- A new option has been added to the context menu in the webmail when emptying a folder. Now, users have the option to either move all the emails to the “Deleted Items” folder or “Permanently” delete the emails in that folder.
- Enhancement has been done to the webmail so that now users are able to “Reply with Attachment” and “Reply All with Attachment” which ensures the attachment(s) from the original email are included in the email being replied.
- Now users are able to add new appointment(s) from the webmail and without navigating to their calendars.
- A new feature added to the webmail to detect a potential phishing email.
- New feature provided for automatic purging of emails.