Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (268MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (111MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Allow users to submit a comment whenever the users reject a calendar invite using webmail.
- A comprehensive performance report.
- Report execution times for the following operations in webmail, configuration manager and SE.
- Domain wise/user wise reports.
- Daily Reports/Hour based reports.
- Operation wise reports (Daily or hour based).
- Standardized notification messages in MailNow! 6.
- Enhanced error messages whilst a user attempts to save an email to drafts with errors.
- Allow creating events with 30 minutes window in calendar.
- Enhance user delete in users’ page in system and domain levels whereby the end user will be notified of delete status once a single user is deleted.
- Fixed a bug in system level general page save whereby saving changes failed intermittently.
- Fixed a bug in webmail whereby emails are not marked as replied once a user reply to an email using ‘Reply All’ or ‘Reply All With Attachments’ options.
- The sequence of, archive an email then empty a folder and archive another email produce an incorrect error message whilst archiving emails.
- Fixed a bug in auto save feature in email compose whereby auto saved drafts are not properly disposed by the system and causing the editing feature to not work whilst editing an already saved draft email.
- Fix base tag vulnerabilities whereby by incoming emails with base tags prevent users from using links on the page and prevents attachments from being downloaded.
- Fixed a bug whereby removing user(s) from an existing event was not working.
- Fixed a bug in contact import whereby importing external contacts failed in all system/domain and user levels.
- Fixed a bug in contact import whereby mapping the imported csv fields to mailnow fields were not working.