Existing users of MailNow! may download the latest update below.
Full installer (268MB) Download
Full installer with required prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for first-time installation or upgrading from MailNow! 5 or older. No separate download for prerequisites needed.
Minimum installer (111MB) Download
Compact installer without prerequisites and virus pattern. Suitable for upgrading from existing versions of MailNow! 6. Any missing prerequisites are only downloaded when needed.
- Added a new feature to view combined and individual views for shared calendar allowing users to view a single calendar or combination of shared calendars along with the user calendar.
- Added a new feature to hide impersonation for admin users via a setting located at Web Mail Miscellaneous sub menu in system level.
- Added a new feature to display number of upcoming events in global calendars on calendar page load for a given user.
- Asynchronous updates for attendee calendars on invitation status change for web mail events to allow all attendees to be updated when another attendee respond to the event request.
- Enhance the design of the year selector in calendar year/month navigator to better distinguish between month navigation and year navigation options.
- Allow advanced search to be searched in the drafts folder without using advanced folders option.
- Allow deletion of folders which have sub-folders in the contacts page (Users will be prompted a warning before deletion if the user is attempting to delete a folder which have subfolders)
- Enhance ‘Open in New Tab’ feature allowing users to navigate to different folders and remain in that folder despite reload the page whereby previously users will be forced to inbox folder after reloading the page.
- Various UI/UX enhancements.
- Fixed a bug whereby creating a new event in global calendar was not working intermittently.
- Fixed a bug in calendar whereby deleting the organizer event from webmail does not remove the attendee events properly.
- Fixed a bug in whitelist and blacklist in all levels whereby attempting to delete an entry after inserting to the list but before saving failed to remove the entry from the list.
- Fixed a bug in calendar whereby attempting to delete an event while another event is in process of deletion causes the context menu to break.
- Bug fix in advanced search whereby loading flagged first emails was not working.
- Bug fix in advanced search whereby ‘Mark as Not Spam’ was not enabled intermittently.
- Fixed a bug in signature pages and autoreply pages whereby compose page was using px. to set the font size whereby signature and autoreply pages using pt. which caused inconsistencies in font sizes.
- Fixed a bug in calendar whereby when disabled global calendar have events the global calendar header was displayed in calendar.
- Fixed a bug in calendar whereby having multiple global calendars effects the display of shared calendars.
- Fixed a bug in webmail whereby sub folders cannot be emptied using the context menu.
- Fixed a bug in advanced search where by editing and saving and editing an email result found from draft folder search result causes an error.