Threat Notification Isn’t the Solution – It’s a Starting Point
Most organisation pay for antivirus and/or endpoint protection but do not actively monitor its status. Most antivirus and endpoint, simply notify you of attacks and/or suspicious events. Then, it’s up to your IT team to manage things from there. With InsightNow!, organizations are backed by an elite team of experts who take targeted actions to neutralize even the most sophisticated threats within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Change in Attack Strategy
• Organisations had to only worry about malware.
• Malware are malicious software which spreads through the network, removable devices and email.
It can be detected by antivirus (Sophos Intercept X Advanced), firewall (Sophos XG).
• Hacking is manually done by cybercriminals to try to find some weakness in your system
• This weakness could be a bug in your software – i.e. a vulnerability
• Or because of bad security policy – i.e. weak passwords or substandard protocols.
Review and update protocols and passwords, regularly.
• Uses a combination of both hacking and malware to achieve monetary gain (e.g. through data theft or ransom payment)
• Hacking is used to get into the system, malware is used create backdoor into your network or also encrypt your data (Ransomware)
iNSIGHTNOW – Managed Security Services. 24×7 monitoring, threat hunting and responding by a team of experts.
Targeted Attack is Bigger Problem vs Normal Ransomware attack because:
- They disable your backup.
- They disable your antivirus before executing the ransomware – via the use of exploits and zero-day malware
- They remove their tracks, so you do not know how they gained access.
- They maintain a foothold inside your network (also known as Advanced Persistent Threat – APT), where they stealthy undetected on at least one of your systems for an extended period.
Challenges InsightNow! Can Address
To discover if cybercriminals are already inside your network (also known as Advanced Persistent Threat - APT), where they remain stealthy undetected for an extended period.
Sophos Intercept X Advanced with EDR & highly-trained team
Customize the number of PCs' you want to be monitored
at SME Pricing
24x7 Monitoring, Threat Hunting and Response
No Additional Hardware Required & works perfectly for remote employees (during new normal).
Ensures your Endpoint Protection is updated to reduce security risks.
Recruiting a team would cost many times more!
Complete Control and Transparency
We do the work, but you (organisations) own the decisions. This means you control how and when potential incidents are escalated, what response actions (if any) you want us to take, and who should be included in communications. InsightNow features three response modes, so you can choose the best way for our team to work alongside you during incidents:
Lack of security skills
Most SMEs’ will find it a difficult proposition given their resource limitations to train and set up a dedicated security team that can focus on full-time threat hunting, monitoring and response.
Challenges when deploying complex endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions – which are usually not being maximized due to a lack of time, skills, and funds to train personnel to handle the tools.
Sheer volume of alerts security and IT teams regularly receive
We handle containment and neutralization actions and inform you of the action(s) taken
We combine deterministic and machine learning models to spot suspicious behaviors and the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by the most advanced adversaries.
Combining threat intelligence with newly-discovered indicators of compromise identified through threat hunts, Intercept X proactively protects your environment.
Our highly-trained team of engineers has your back 24/7, investigating anomalous behavior and taking action against threats.
Continuous Posture Improvement
Every hunt, investigation, and response action results in decision-driving data that is to enhance configurations and automated detection capabilities.
How Can We Help?
Whether you’re ready to speak with someone about pricing, want to dive deeper on a specific topic, or have a problem that you’re not sure we can address, we’ll connect you with someone who can help.