A passion for research, and uncovering the unknown about internet threats and threat actors.
- The first point of contact for security incident notifications from customers, service desks, IT engineers and administrator during emergencies
- Develop a professional working relationship with fellow analysts.
- General SIEM monitoring, analysis, content development, and maintenance.
- React to security alerts and security events of interest from defense systems like IDS, endpoint protection and other security-related systems
- Research, analyze and respond to alerts; including log retrieval and documentation.
- Conduct an analysis of network traffic and host activity across a wide array of technologies and platforms.
- Analyze malicious campaigns and evaluate the effectiveness of security technologies.
- Assist in the design, evaluation, and implementation of new security technologies.
- Assist in incident response activities such as host triage and retrieval, malware analysis, remote system analysis and remediation efforts.
- Lead response and investigation efforts into advanced/targeted attacks.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of security incidents for further enhancement of alert catalog.
- Continuously improve processes for use across multiple detection sets for more efficient Security Operations.
- Analyze cybersecurity alerts and data for false positive/true positive outcomes while modifying, alerts as needed.
- Develop dashboards and reports to identify potential threats, suspicious/anomalous activity, malware, etc.
- Escalate events to senior analysts and engineers as needed on a 24/7 rotating basis.
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports for internal SOC consumption and delivery to management.
- Ensure the SOC analyst team is providing excellent customer service and support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least some working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ready to work in 24/7 shift timings.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to send us your comprehensive resume, stating present and expected salary and contact number to:
Email : email@example.com